Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jess + Michael ::e-session::

Hey everyone! Molly here!
We went to Savannah to photograph Jess and Michael, and we loved every minute of it. They were up for anything and totally into each other! woohoo! We love love.
This was one of my favorite e-sessions..like..ever.
We can't wait to photograph their wedding in February!





I loooved the blue stones and green funk that was growing on it!




They were so cute...huddling for warmth..






Love these two below..















Check out the bird in the photo on the left. I think its neck is broken or something.


It took several tries and half a cliff bar to get the birds to cooperate.










UMMM. I loved this tree. I saw it right when we got to the park and kept saying "let's go over there" in my whiney voice...
(imagine a child pointing to a toy in Wal-Mart and saying "I waaant it").








So yes, it's harsh light. Photogs, get off our back.. it's all about the shadows baby.




Thanks for hanging out with us for a while, feeding birds, rolling in the wet grass, etc!
We're kind of digging you guys.

No comments: