Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shaner and Britt: Cristina Style


This is Cristina. Wow! This last month or so has been crazy. We have been so busy. Wedding season has definitely come! I've been busy editing photos and Molly has been busy finishing up her own wedding details and she is now officially Molly Wallace as of  married June 7th. She is now on her honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico! She'll be back on the 15th. I'm so excited for her and TJ! They'll be living in Valdosta. I'm so glad that she'll be closer to Thomasville. Now, we can get busy on finishing our office space/ studio space. 

  Anyway.... These are some of my photos from Shaner and Britt's engagement session in Milledgeville. They are such a cute and sweet couple. Shaner, Molly and I went to GCSU together and got degrees in art. I'm so glad that she asked us to photograph their wedding in August, not just because it's business, but because it gives me a chance to get to know Shaner and Britt better.  We are so excited about their wedding! I'm also grateful for Shaner's artist and adventurous attitude. She and Britt were up for pretty much anything! We love that! Thanks you two! 








No comments: