Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where in the World is... Molly Wallis?

That was to the tune of Carmen SanDiego.
Hi everyone, Molly here. Sorry it's been a while since I have blogged.
I've been doing this...
and this...

I am happy to report that the wedding went better than I ever imagined. There were a few memorable hick-ups (my dad tripping over my dress and an uncooperative bamboo arch), lots of tears, and lots of dancing. Then we headed to Playa Mujeres, Mexico (near Cancun) to stay at the all-inclusive (we ate a lot) Excellence Resort.

It was ahhhhhh-mazing. We saw Mayan ruins, rode ATVs past the Mexican military on the beach (scary), and snorkeled in the clearest, coldest water ever. We enjoyed naps in the rain on our patio, super awesome sunsets, a lazy river (tj's favorite) , and did I mention we ate..a lot?

Anyway, it's good to be back to work (that's a lie.. I'd rather be on a Mexican patio). I apologize for pushing production back, to anyone who is waiting on us. I'll be descending to reality soon.

2 comments:

Greta said...

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!! Molly, you look BEAUTIFUL! And so happy! Congrats, and I want to see MORE! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a very good picture of you! You look absolutely beautiful!