Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hey Y'all

Hey Y'all,
I just wanted to say hey to everyone that comes to our blog. We got a comment recently from someone that I didn't recognize. That's also ways delightful.We really appreciate everyone that come to our website to check us out. We love getting comments on our blog and would love to know get to know those out there that are visiting our site. So, if you have time, please leave us a comment and tell us a little about yourself. Maybe you're a fellow photographer, friend, bride or groom or and innocent bystander, we would love to hear from you. Thanks y'all. oh, and don't you LOVE my drawing. I'm terrible at drawing with a mouse. haha

1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

Hello! My name is Amy Lynn and I have a bad habit of stalking photography blogs(especially local ones). I am not a fellow photographer, but love seeing everyone's different style of photography. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say I am a stalker, and I love your work! :)