Saturday, June 6, 2009

Things that make Molly happy...

Hey Everyone! Molly here! I just wanted to share a few things with you that make me happy!
First, whenever I'm feeling down, I turn to a group called improv everywhere to really make my day...and they always do! "Improv Everywhere causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has executed over 80 missions involving thousands of undercover agents. The group is based in New York City."

The other day, they launched the "Surprise Wedding Reception" mission. This may be my favorite mission yet, just because Cristina and I go to wedding receptions so often! I think everyone needs a party to celebrate marriage!

"For our latest mission, we picked a random couple getting married at the City Clerk’s Office in Manhattan and threw them a surprise wedding reception. The couple was treated to dancing, toasts, cake, and gifts, all with complete strangers. Enjoy the video first and then check out the mission report and photos below."




After you have quick laughing (and possibly crying) I have another announcement of something that makes me happy. Cristina and I are taking the week to chill out. WHAT?! yes. we are. Brides, of course your wedding photos are super important to us, but so is our sanity...
and in the midst of wedding season we decided that we both could really use some down time.

Also, I am going to the beach on Monday (WOOOHOOOO..this makes me very VERY happy) with a group of mine and tj's closest friends to celebrate our anniversary. Yes, one year ago tomorrow, I was doing the "I'm nervous pee-pee-dance" in my wedding dress on a beach in Florida. It was beautiful, and I truly wouldn't change anything about it. You know how they say the first year of marriage is the hardest? Well...I hope so. If that's the case, then it was super easy (compared to living 3 hours away from him)! Of course there were the days when I wanted to find a large blunt object to throw at him...but those days are few and far between. We have been through SO much the past year, and I'm excited about the next year, and the year after that, and..well forever.

I have had people ask why I never blogged my own wedding photos, so i will blog some now.
People always ask who I had to do my wedding photos. There aren't many people I would trust with this task (I have trust issues). However, one of the reasons Cristina and I partnered up in the first place was for this very reason! She did an amazing job on my wedding (having to run around in the sand and whatnot), and I edited them. Later, I shot her wedding and she edited them. Anyway, without further ado..my own wedding favorites!

Nervous Feet! This was after TJ's mama fixed my hair. I had a gross toenail that I had to cover up. Then it got ripped off on the way to our honeymoon. Very painful.


Yeah, we both cried. I was saying to my dad "Say something funny!" Just as he was saying that to his groomsman. Luckily, my dad tripped over my dress and made us all chuckle. Poor dad.




We had a small wedding party...we're casual kind of people.














Mom had this one made into a canvas for our living room. It was a nice surprise because it's one of my favs!




So, on this Saturday, THESE are things that make me happy!

1 comment:

ThoughtsON said...

That 7th picture has to be my Favorite picture in the history of the world. The sun and the beach and you guys and the romantic pose... WOW.