Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Amy + Josh, Part 2 ::St. George Island Wedding Photography ::

If you haven't checked out Part 1 yet, do that before you see these por favor.


Ok, before I show you something pretty, I will show you something ugly. My foot/ leg. This is what resulted from getting the shots below. I had 47 sand-flea bites on my left foot/ leg, 20-something on my right foot/leg, all over my arms, chest, and stomach. They itched SOOOO bad, but these images were SO worth it.





Yeah gross, I know... Sorry. Cristina got zero bites, so I'm hoping Amy and Josh weren't super itchy during their honeymoon. Anyway, here are quite possibly some of my favorite shots ever.































One of these is going to be a big canvas in our office. Which one?!









Then it was to the reception!












There were some toasts!


And some dancing...























Then, it was time to "leave".



Thanks Amy and Josh for letting us be a part of your day. We hope you love them!!

No comments: