Monday, February 8, 2010

We Heart Thomasville

Hey Everyone!
For a while now, we have been meaning to highlight some of our favorite things to do in (and about) Thomasville.

1. Check out the Thomasville Townie blog. The Townie highlights everything that is going on locally. If you have any questions on what to do on your night out, or even what sales are happening, check out this blog! We LOVE it!





2. Check out the Bookshelf. This place has a ton of great books and gifts. It is such a unique book store with a modern flare. The employees are super nice, and always helpful.

3. Check out Firefly. This downtown shop has so many cool things for the home, but my favorites are their handcrafted jewelry. Cristina bought me an owl necklace for my birthday, which I am kinda in love with . Cristina has done some commercial shoots for them. I've been wanting a reason to highlight this fun shoot, so here is my opportunity!





4. Most of all, Check out Grassroots Coffee ! We went to college with Megan and Spencer, owners of the coffee shop, so we were very excited when we found out they were moving to Thomasville and opening shop. Cristina is a coffee addict, so she sometimes lives there. I am not so much of a coffee lover, but I am diggin' their hot chocolate with whipped cream. YUM!

Cristina and I went out for their grand opening (which was in November). Sorry for the delay in posting these photos. Please forgive us!














We hope to do more of these kinds of posts, if we ever get time. If you see us out and about, remind us to stop by your place-of-business!

No comments: