Monday, November 16, 2009

Abby ::Boom! Headshots::

Hey guys! Guess who... (yep..it's molly..)

So, i mean.. by looking at me you will notice that i obviously come from a strong gene pool.
If you will notice, my cousin Abby is even more good-looking than myself.
She is an aspiring actress (and a good one at that). She needed a few headshots for some classes so she drove down to meet me at the studio for a few. She was such a natural in front of the camera! Yay for easy shoots! I think she can take acting very far as long as she stays away from musicals (yuck) and doesn't take any acting tips from any cast members of the "Twilight" series.

(Cristina, please don't shun me for the above comment..it's just that..well..it was really a horrible movie.) Oooo. And thanks, C, for assisting me. And thanks AnnaLane for satisfying our bread craving.. Sorry your garlic biscuits weren't red lobster quality.











My very FAVorite..


holy Michael! ..she looks like her brother in this one >. (but not in a bad way..like she looks manly..just like her brother..)















Yay, hope you like them cuz.

1 comment:

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

these are FIERCE! love love love them!