Thursday, March 19, 2009

Peyton, Lala, & Lizzie

Hey Everyone! Molly here!
Peyton and his puppy posse also took advantage of the Easter portrait special we did last weekend.
His mama brought his two new puppies, Lala, and Lizzie, out for the session. They were so tiny, and all they wanted to do was sleep. Peyton was pretty sleepy too, but ohhh my gosh how cuddly is this little guy? I ended up getting hugs AND kisses.
Peyton's mom actually convinced me to take the plunge into photography, as a business, about four years ago. I remember doing his sister's Easter portraits when I was just starting out, and how much their portriats look alike! wow! Luckily, they both got their mama's eyes and eyelashes. I'm totally jealous of a two year old boy's eyelashes. .. sad, I know.

In these first few photos, you will notice that Peyt is not as fond of the puppies as they are of him. It may be more fun to play "I spy the puppy".










Once again, baby boys have the best facial expressions.


"Maybe I want to touch the dog?"




Yay puppy contact! And then....Kerplunk. Peyton dropped her.
Poor Lizzie..or Lala (whichever one this is)




Can I borrow your lashes, please, Peyton?






I looove his facial expression in the last one. Maybe my fav.


6 comments:

Angela Stair Photography said...

Gosh Molly!
You did a great job on his eyes!
He is TOTALLY adorable!
I LOVE photographing kids!

redflystudio said...

I didn't enhance his eyes at all!
They are that awesome in person.

Lara said...

Wow! You did such a great job capturing his true personality. The pics are stunning, again, as always... and the kids pretty cute too! I love them!

ThoughtsON said...

How cute!!! The boy and the puppies :)
And I'm jealous of his lashes too, you are not alone!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I absolutely love his eyes! Awesome job Molly!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow those eyes! great job!