Monday, March 16, 2009

Jenn + Tommy ::e-session

Hey everyone! Molly again.
A couple of weeks ago, I went back to Milledgeville to see my old college room mates! We had a ton of fun, and while I was there I shot an engagement session. Jenn and I were both in the Art dept. at school, but I never really got to know her. And that's a shame, because she's so sweet! She and Tommy make a great couple, and are so cute together. It's always great when a guy can make a girl giggle, like Tommy makes Jenn crack up.

And thanks to one of the best ex-roomies ever, Kim, for assisting me on the shoot!
Anywhoo, here's their sneak peak:









Fav










Fav #2


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What "Awesome" pictures, Jenn and Tom are truly a Match made in Heaven. The location, lighting and color of these pictures are breathtaking. I love them all, my favorites are #4,10 and 11.

Great photography and to Jenn and Tom--Best wishes

Anonymous said...

I love all of these it will be hard to choose my favorites...you can tell just by the expressions of just how much Jenn and Tommy love each other. It does my heart good to see this...

Jenn Vickery said...

These are amazing THANK YOU! Can't wait to see more!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

I love all of them... and it looks like they had lots of fun w/you. ;)

Anonymous said...

cute! they do look happy together!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love those urban locations - awesome shots!