Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Potter Family

Hey Everyone!  Cristina here. I just wanted to blog a few things. Sorry, that I haven't blogged much lately. I've been trying to plan my wedding. I'll be getting married in 16 days. All I have to say is that I don't ever want to get married again.  Wedding planning is tough and expensive.   The courthouse is looking better and better. Just kidding :)   Anyway. Here's a few pic from a family session with the Potter family. The Potter family and I go to church together. They are really a sweet family.  They were up to anything during the shoot. Their little girl Emily had some really great ideas for pictures. She should take up photography or directing. Logan, their son is so sweet. He actually hugs his sister. When I have kids, I definitely hope they get along in public the Potter kids.  Thanks Richard, Lori, Logan and Emily!










No comments: