Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Carrie + Brad ::Albany, Ga Wedding Photographer::

Hey Everyone! Molly here!

Just over a week ago, we went to Albany to photograph Carrie and Brad's wedding. I was very excited to shoot their wedding because I kind of know her! Even though Carrie and I grew up right across the street from each other, I didn't really know her very well. (I was the quiet kid.. I know, right? What happened?!) Well, I think I got to know her and her family as well as Brad's last Saturday, and they are some of the sweetest people. I know these two will be forever!

We have been working very hard to increase our turn-around on editing and we are SO proud to be able to present these wedding photos a little over a week afterward. Woohoo! It's a first for us..really.

Allyson did an awesome job on hair!






And Catina did a great job on makeup!













Carrie and Brad decided to see each other before the wedding, so we had plenty of time for photos!










Brad and Carrie were awesome to let us drag them out in this field. They were covered with grass by the end of it (we stopped for a lint brush on the way back to the church), but I think the images were worth it =).













One of my FAVS


















I wish this photo had sound to it. We had them making monkey noises. haha! (I'm fairly certain that people think we are insane when working with kids)





If Carrie and Brad ever have kids, we know they will be covered in the cute department. Meet nieces and nephew..ringbearer and flower girls..










Parker was such a ladies man ;).


The ceremony was held at Porterfield Chapel .. It was the perfect venue for an intimate ceremony!













The singers made everyone cry with their amazing vocals. (I wish I could sing like that)






Then, it was on to the reception at River Point Clubhouse.






This little one sang to everyone while they were eating dinner. SO cute. Once again, I wanted to take her home, but Cristina always stops me.


First Dance




Dad/daughter & Mother/son dances =)








Carrie and Brad playing matchmaker. haha!








Thanks for letting us hang with you guys all day!

4 comments:

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

Albany never looked SO good! {p.s. it's my hometown :) }

I'm PeyPey! said...

Oh my gosh, the field pics were incredible!

ohana photographers said...

wow those shots in the field are gorgeous!!!

teri hales said...

I love the sun flare photo of the bride. You guys ROCKED it!