Monday, August 18, 2008

Abby + Liz, America's Next Top Model's Senior Portraits

Hi everyone! Molly here! A couple of weeks ago, my aunt Tracie was kind enough to let us invade her rural wonderland long enough to get some senior shots of my cousin, Abby, and her friend, Liz. It was SO hard to pick out which photos to blog, because I liked them all. These girls were so pretty that the shoot was easy...I mean if you don't include the heat, the gnats, the fire ants, and the barrage of random animals that curiously followed along the shoot. Did I mention, they were good sports? =). My aunt Elaine , Abby's mom, was appointed chief gnat swatter...
Anyway, it was a fun shoot, with great models..really, they should be pros...We encountered.. 2 snotty horses, a three legged cat, 5 random dogs, and 76 billion gnats. Thanks for hanging in there, ladies. Below is my favorite of the two together, yelling strange things. Below that are my favs from each girl. Look to the right to find quick links.

No comments: