Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jill + Byron

hi everyone, Molly here! A couple of weeks ago, I headed back to Milledgeville for a weekend of photography. I started off by shooting a really sweet wedding on Lake Sinclair. It was supposed to be a small backyard wedding, but the weather was...well...less than gorgeous. The wedding was moved to the living room of her mother's beautiful lake house and everything turned out to be perfect. About ten minutes after the wedding, the weather cleared up, the sun came out, and everyone moved to the backyard for a drink and a dip in the pool! Plus, the chicken wings were pretty much to-die-for. Now, that's what I call a wedding.

My favorite shot, the old ball and chain, literally. One of Byron's friends made it for him, and Jill has her own key.

So, I'm really not too sure how the bride and groom feel about gnomes, but I found these two in the house and could not pass up the chance to get a good ring shot.




I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not, but there were tons of cute kiddos at the pool after the wedding. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed the wedding.

No comments: